Make Sure Your Sump Pump is Working When You Need It
While you may not need your sump pump to spring into action all that frequently, it is important that it is there for you when the need for its operation does arise. When you schedule all of your sump pump services with Consumer Restoration & Plumbing, you can always count on the job being done right. Dial our number today, and schedule your sump pump installation, maintenance, or repair services with the qualified technicians here.
Every property owner’s worst nightmare is the damage and danger associated with water damage. This can happen as a result of plumbing issues or even natural disasters. One way to prevent this risk, however, is through the installation of a sump pump.
Why Do You Need a Sump Pump in Your Home?
Sump pumps help to stop flooding in your home by pumping excess water away. As the sump pit fills with water, the pump removes the water through a pipe. This can help prevent water damage from issues such as burst pipes and heavy rains.
This can help keep your home dry, and safe, from the serious risks of mold growth and water foundations. Our expert plumbers can provide you with expert installations and ensure that your unit is to protect your home in no time!
Enjoy All the Benefits a Sump Pump Can Bring to Your Home
- An increase in property value
- Ensures the foundation’s structural integrity
- Controls humidity and dampness, creating a drier, warmer basement
- Minimizes mold, fungus, and mildew growth for a healthier and cleaner home
- Avoids damage to furniture and walls from moisture
- Slows corrosion and rust on metal appliances, structures, and furniture
We can provide you with efficient installation services to guarantee that your home or property is protected from water damage at all times.
We Repair and Service Sump Pumps, Too
A big mistake that homeowners make with infrequently used systems is to just assume that they are in great working order. Routine maintenance should be completed on your sump pump so that it is kept in prime operating condition. It makes a lot more sense to provide your system with the maintenance that it needs than to roll the dice when it comes time to use it.
If you do discover that there is a problem with your sump pump, dial our number right away. We are more than capable of completing the sump pump repairs that your system may demand.
There Are Different Units Available?
We can help you choose which one is the best for your business or home. The most common version of sump pumps is referred to as a primary sump pump. Primary sump pumps are the kind most commonly found in homes. They come in two distinct types, the pedestal sump pump and the submersible sump pump.
Another popular sump pump is the battery back-up pump. This gives you added assurance in the case of a power outage. When the electric fails, the battery kicks in automatically. The pump will have continuous power without any interruptions.
- A pedestal sump pump has the motor positioned up out of the water and above the sump basin. While this makes it easier to work on in the event of damage, it has a tendency to be noisier when functioning.
- A submersible sump pump is placed directly in the sump pit itself. This allows for it to act more quickly in the event that the level of water rises. While these units are more efficient they are difficult to repair should the need arise.
Whether you need repairs or are looking to install a unit in your home, our plumbers can help you. We can assist you in choosing the best unit for your home, and also install it perfectly.